Ways to wear your denim shirts (buttoned or unbuttoned)
A denim shirt is one key piece on a woman’s closet; its versatility makes it the perfect choice for many different casual or formal occasions. And we see more often celebrities and fashion lovers wearing denim shirts on their outfits, so we will show you different ways to combine them.
“There are many different styles for denim shirts available in long and short sleeves that can be worn in different season of the years. It is important to have a denim shirt in the closet as combines well with any pants and can change an outfit”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
Here are some examples that will show you how to combine a buttoned or unbuttoned denim shirt:
- A basic way to combine your denim shirt is with black leggings, if you want to wear your shirt unbuttoned, wear a black shirt and complement your outlook with ankle boots for a rocker style. You can also complement your outfit with animal printing footwear.
- For a casual but yet very feminine style, combine your denim shirt with color jeans. If you prefer to unbutton part of your shirt, wear a white shirt below.
- You should always try to combine your denim shirt with skirts, remember to tuck them inside and finish your outfit with a nice belt. The leather skirts are the perfect companion for a denim shirt.
- You can also wear your denim shirt at the office; combine it with leatherette pants and a black blazer for a pretty sophisticated look. Do not forget your matching heels and handbag.
- If you love to wear your denim shirt unbuttoned, wear it above of a little black dress, you will look spectacular.
“A denim shirt is also great for a double denim style, that many people is trying on, you cannot be wrong when combining your denim garments in your look as this fabric is completely versatile”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.