Wearing your boyfriend jeans in a very chic way
Jeans are essential at a closet, they are sexy, classic and comfortable, and today we will talk about a version that is filling out the streets: boyfriend jeans. In this article we will show you some chic ways to wear these jeans.
“Boyfriend jeans became a trend really quickly, and there are other types of jeans that are just as popular, this garment is basic at a wardrobe for its versatility and comfort”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
Here are some combinations that you will want to try with your boyfriend jeans:
- Stripes – A blouse with stripes goes well on everyone, and when you combine it with your boyfriend jeans, you will get a very chic look.
- Animal print – When you combine your boyfriend jeans with an animal print blouse or blazer, you will get a chic and feminine look. Try it on and you are going to love the results.
- Full black – Black is a very chic color that women love for being elegant. Combine your black boyfriend jeans with layers, such as a white blouse and a black leather jacket. If you want to add color to your outfit, add it on your accessories and shoes.
- With silk – If you want to get a chic and feminine look, combine your boyfriend jeans with a white or pink silk blouse. You will see how elegant your style will be.
- Double denim – Girls love the double denim style, and when you combine your denim jeans with a shirt manufactured on the same fabric, you will look pretty chic.
“There is one type of jeans for every person, it is only a matter to look for the pair that will go great with your style, as it will combine well with the rest of the clothes in your wardrobe”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.