5 outfits for the week for women
Dealing with the daily riddle of knowing “what to wear” can be a real nightmare, so to make this task easier we will dedicate this article to propose 5 different outfits that you can try in a week.
“There is nothing as versatile as a pair of jeans, as this garment is very easy to combine, which saves plenty of time to make different outfits as you only need to change the top and shoes to achieve different looks”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
In order to save you time deciding what to wear, check out these 2 different outfits you can try during the week:
- Monday with layering – Layering is a fashion style that adds sophistication to any look. If you wear a pair of jeans with a gorgeous blouse and you add a layer, your look will immediately become more interesting.
- Tuesday with ankle boots – Ankle boots stylize your shape and will make your look more interesting. Try them on this fall and winter.
- Wednesday with a cozy sweater – And by cozy we do not mean extra casual, there are plenty of different cozy sweaters that will make you look very fashionable and you will feel comfortable with them at the middle of your week.
- Friday of suits – Women’s suits are a trend that is coming back this 2016, use them with your favorite heels.
- Friday with a giant scarf – One great trend on accessories is a big scarf, the bigger it is, the coolest you will look, so choose the color you need depending on the look you are trying to get, whether it is a casual or a formal one.
Now that you know these different outfits, try them on and play with other styles for the weekend.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal also advised: “We reflect part of who we are on the clothes we were, that is why it is important to choose the outfits that will transmit what we are trying to say to the others”.