Stylize your look with denim on denim outfits
A great option for denim lovers is denim on denim style, it is perfect for casual days, but you can actually wear this style all year long. If you love denim and you are looking for new ideas to make different outfits with it, keep on reading this article.
“Many people is always seeking for new garments manufactured with denim and new ideas to make different combinations, that is why we see double and triple denim styles in the streets with amazing combinations that show their own style”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
Here are some advices for you who want to stylize your looks with denim on denim outfit:
- Use the colors on your favor – Remember that denim is highly combinable so play that on your favor. If you want to hide a part of your hips wear black jeans with a blue denim vest, but if you want to draw the attention to your bottom part mix your blue denim jeans with a black shirt.
- If you want to stylize your look, choose two garments made of denim of the same shade or very similar. A monochromatic style looks amazing.
- Mix different weights of denim – This will help you giving different dimensions to your look and making it more interesting.
- Mix different styles – If you mix different styles on your denim garments you will create an effortless look, so have fun mixing a plain denim vest with distressed jeans or vice versa.
- Accessories – As with every outfit, accessories are important, and denim goes great with everything but remember that if you want to make denim on denim style, you must avoid denim accessories or footwear.
“Denim is a very practical fabric, so it is used to manufacture plenty of different garments and denim lovers use their imagination to create an endless number of outfits with them”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.